Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. The first without my mother. I have been reflecting this week about what makes my life so great and it all comes down to family; JA, WA and IA, as well as my in-laws, my own dad, my amazing brother and sister-in-law and my aunts/cousins. Without them I would have crumbled this past year. I am also very thankful for having the opportunity to grow up with, learn from and love a woman as special as my Mom. I still miss her daily, but am so lucky to have had her in my world for so long. My friends, near and far, have helped me stay true to me, and again I am grateful for that. My life would not be my life without those who feed it....I love and am thankful for each and every one.

1 comment:

amybow said...

you are lucky to have such a wonderful family - and they are so lucky to have you, such an amazing woman!