Tuesday, December 8, 2009
1 year
Today I am completely and utterly wiped out. I have not been this emotionally tired in a very long time. It is the first anniversary of my mother's death. I attended mass this morning in my hometown and so many of my Mom's friends and family were there, it was extremely emotional for me. After mass I had to say goodbye to my close cousin and my aunt for the last time before we move to OH. That was very hard too. To top this all off I got a call from my mother-in-law after WA was nipped by their dog this morning. WA was pretty upset and kept screaming "I want my Mommy, I want my Mommy". I could tell he was shaken and scared and to not be near him was heartbreaking. With all the activity, packing, duel households and goodbyes I've goodbyed over the past couple weeks, I am completely and utterly wiped. Tonight I envision collapsing in a heap at around 8pm. Hopefully I will sleep well.
Labels:
family,
move,
state of mind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry I am reading this a few days late. Sending virtual hugs - I am sure that was a very hard day for you. Hang in there - as my grandmother always said to me "This too shall pass..." - DS
Hope you are settling in OH now. Been thinking of you and MLF a lot over this past week. Know I am with u in spirit. Miss you lots. Love JK
Post a Comment