Monday, August 31, 2009

Quick update

Here are three things that aren't really related, but are noteworthy...
1) IA has a total of 4 teeth! Her upper two are now fully visible. She also stood for 6 seconds (the M-i-s-s-i-s-s-i-p-p-i kind) all by herself this weekend.
2) Tonight WA went over to his bookshelf and picked out a book, by name, that we had only read once about a week ago. The fact that he remembered the complex title kind of threw me. I guess this shouldn't be so surprising, but it kinda was. He has got a gazillion books and apparently a good memory.
3) My posts might be a little sparse over the next week or so, but hang in there, I'll be back.

I'll leave you with a shot of WA and I from this past weekend taken at the Museum of Natural History. It was a completely overwhelming trip, but well worth it.



Peace.


1 comment:

JK said...

4 teeth and she'll be chasing Will in no time :)