Monday, August 31, 2009

Go team!

My husband and I are often two different parents. I'm the softy, he's the hammer. I'm the kisses and cuddles, he's the tickles and tackles. All parents have differences of opinion, and we certainly have ours, but usually you either work them out, go with the flow or cede to your spouse. That's part of the deal. Recently I've begun to really, really appreciate the ways in which we compliment each other. One thing I've noticed is that my hubby is pushing WA to do things for himself. Things like getting dressed, cleaning up and trying again if he gets frustrated. Things I have a natural inclination to just unconsciously do for him. That's definitely an area where I'm not the best and I'm glad my hubby is there to pick up my slack. WA is better off for it. Isn't it nice when the teamwork just kinda clicks?


No comments: