Monday, January 11, 2010

Maddening

IA is driving me up...the..wall. She is in the maddening phase that combines intense curiosity and a love of dropping every single item of food given to her on the floor. The combination of these two things has me running after her constantly and feeling like a Merry Maid. Don't get me wrong, she's supposed to be doing each and every one of these things (and I appreciate that), but I just don't remember it being this intense with WA. Am I practicing revisionist history? Am I exponentially more tired? Or do I have a hell-on-wheels little girl on my hands? I guess only time will tell...

1 comment:

amybow said...

i am in your boat. i don't like this boat. i would prefer a yacht with someone else cleaning up after my child...who looks me straight in the eye, nods to my outstretched hand...and drop...her cup...on the floor. And then, while i am picking it up, nails me with a noodle...