Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I feel this way, but I don't want to...

Blah. Yup, blah. I can't pull myself out of the "blahs". I know exactly why I feel this way...the move, missing my family and my home state, my friends and my children's friends, working from home in a brand new location and the pending loss of the job which I love. I want to be positive, I want to feel upbeat. But I don't. It's a struggle and I'm not enjoying it. It's going to change, hopefully with time, better weather and a new job...but in the meantime....blah, blah, BLAH!*.


* this is not to imply that I'm not grateful for all that I have...just a commentary on my crappy current state of mind

2 comments:

AmyBow said...

a virtual hug doesn't seem to suffice, how about we both plan on doing a shot at a specific time. temporary relief is better than nothing, right?

Anonymous said...

Dial me up for that shot too! N - I hear you. It is hard when you get the "blahs" -- you know you should just be thankful for all you DO have because others have it worse than you, but sometimes that is just too hard. To A's point - a virtual hug doesn't suffice but i am sending one anyway ((hugs)) - DS

PS - Will work on the Skype - sorry :)