Sometimes I lay with WA as he falls asleep at night. He doesn't require it, but definetly prefers it and I can't help thinking how few years I have left to get such requests. So tonight he asked if I could lay with him and I said yes. I hopped under the covers and snuggled in, my face touching his cheek. I wasn't there but 30 seconds and he starts to chuckle. "What?" I asked him. "Your skin feels funny." was his reply. "Oh yeah?" I said. "Yeah, it feels like an elephant." he declared. "Oh gee thanks!!" I said faining exasperation. "But I don't care about that Mama, I love you and that's what I care about."
Good recovery kid, good recovery (as I slather on night cream...:)).
1 comment:
Adorable.
the other day, AK told me that I had a "big belly". She then recovered by telling me that by "belly" she meant "boobs" and by "big" she meant "like you have a baby in there and I am going to be a big sister."
She still needs to work on the smoothness that WA has down pat!
Post a Comment