Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rude


I don't think I'm one to get overly upset or to hold grudges when people don't "do the right thing". Yes, every now and then I get bent out of shape, but that's fairly rare (and mostly induced by my beloved family!). But this week I'm kinda irritated. I gave out almost 20 b-day invites to WA's daycare friends and only 3 people have responded. 3. And I asked for responses by this Friday. So unless I get an influx of RSVPs over the next two days, I'm considering OH Mommy and Daddies r-u-d-e!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish WA a happy birthday from all his CT friends! We're all there in spirit. And I hope you have a great time & just put all those rude people out of your mind (BTW - I've had that happen in CT too, also had the last minute, day before... oh is it ok if we still come?).

DM