Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Frat Boy

The other day WA's teacher pulled me aside to recount WA's day. I'm used to this, as we attempt to figure out his difficulties with the daycare environment chats like these have become commonplace. What I wasn't expecting was to hear about WA's two Jim Belushi-esq moves. During nap time, the pre-K room and WA's preschool room combine and "nap". This means that some kids sleep, some lay quietly and others, like my son, fidget. That day he took fidgeting to a whole new level. Apparently, in the middle of nap time, WA stood up and mooned the rest of the non-napping kids. After I cringed a bit, the teacher went on to tell me that she also found him attempting to stick his head in the toilet. What?? Fantastic. That night when I explained that we can't do those types of things and he told me "But Mommy, I was making a joke!" Oh man. I dare anyone to tell me that I do not have a future frat boy on my hands…

No comments: