Monday, March 8, 2010

Brighten your day

This past weekend I was wiped out by an ear infection. 10 days and 2 courses of antibiotics later and I still can't hear out of my left ear. Along with my half-deaf state is accompanying dizziness and nausea. Really a treat...especially after the winter we've had. So there I am on Sunday, feeling kinda crappy and playing with IA. WA and my hubby went out for a bit to give the house some relative peace and quiet. They came back late in the afternoon and WA burst through the door. "Mama! Mama! Where aaaaaare you???". I called back to tell him that I was in the playroom with IA. He came running straight at me with a huge smile on his face and a large white package. "Mama, Daddy and I got you theeeese!" Plop, right in my lap. (Ok, so he needs to work on his "smooth" delivery) I look down to find a sweet bouquet of my favorite flowers hand selected by WA from the farmers market. My boys got flowers to brighten my dizzy, nasty, deaf day. And it worked:).


1 comment:

cherine1225 said...

Oh how I miss you guys !!!