WA and my hubby spent last week in Ohio. WA was with his grandparents, while the hubby did some work stuff in Columbus. IA and I stayed home. It was a long (and very quiet) week. I am grateful that I didn't have to handle two kids on my own (thank you in-laws!), but I certainly did miss my boys something fierce. WA and the hubby came home late Sunday night. IA was well in to her slumber, as was I to be honest, so the hubby put WA to bed which means that we didn't see him until the next morning. IA and I got up bright and early...as always...and, since he was so tired, it was a while before WA arose. When he did, he called to me from the top of the stairs and greeted me with a big smile and a "Mama!". Check plus kid. He then came downstairs and the moment his sister saw him she BOOKED it across the room, pulled herself up on to WA and gave him a big hug. Ok, that was cute, but what really killed me was WA proceeded to sit down, open his arms and give his sister a huge bear hug back. IA thought this was awesome and began to squeal with glee. Pure parenting gold folks. Pure gold.
No comments:
Post a Comment