Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fly, fly, fly

How is time flying SO fast? I feel like it took FOR-EVER for WA to hit the 10 month mark and here we are on the verge of this milestone with IA. 10 months. Really? Where did they go? I know people say it all the time, but damn, time is flying! Don't you remember when life was measured in days and months? Now it's measured in years and decades. Uff.

I got to thinking about this whole thing as I opened a package of size 4 diapers. Nope, these aren't for WA, they are for IA. 10 months, size 4. It took WA a whole 2 years before he hit size 4s. In fact, the package I opened was an abandoned one left over from the end of WA potty training. So if IA is only 10 mos and is already a size 4, that leaves about 1.5 years more of diapers and not too many additional sizes to move up to. At this rate does it mean that IA and the potty will be getting acquainted sooner than I expect? I guess that wouldn't be so bad...


No comments: