Monday, July 6, 2009

Where did you get THAT from?

I, and so many of my friends, are constantly entertained by some of the things our kids say. As hilarious tales, cute stories and funny blurbs are re-told, the question most frequently asked by us is..."Where did he/she get THAT from?!?". Today I learned where.

WA, IA and I were in WA's room getting ready for school and IA was starting to fuss because she was frustrated she could not reach a pile of stuffed animals that had accumulated just out of her reach. Being the kind, and mostly gentle, big brother that he is, WA walked over, looked at her and said (in an teasing tone) "IA, you kill me". He proceeded to pick up a stuffed animal and hand it to her. From here on out, I think I better watch what I say:). Hey, at least it wasn't a swear word....yet.


No comments: