The only thing I knew as it related to my own daughter was that I did not want to do it to her as an infant. For some reason that bugs me. But as she grew older and got "more girly" it began to creep in to the picture. The deal was pretty much sealed when our three neighbor friends got theirs pierced several months ago. IA was all about it. She even asked if she could get hers done. Why not, I thought. It looks super cute on her friends. So two weekends ago we went to a place called "Sweet and Sassy" (no kidding) and got them done. Sweet and Sassy is a "salon" for pre-teens. The place is unreal. Totally decked out in pink and glitz. But they did a fantastic job. And now my baby has bejeweled ears. Take that Dad!:)


No comments:
Post a Comment