Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jackpot!


This morning IA took a big 'ol dump on the potty. Exciting, no? I could have written it off as a fluke (as I should have when her brother did the same at 18mos), but there was one reason that gave me hope we are on the right path. She told me she had to go. Hallelujah! Potty training is going a lot easier with this little girl (that is if you don't count the two poops she did in her crib over the past two weeks. Yes. Not in her diaper, in her crib. And let me tell ya, poopie finger painting is just not fun to clean up.). She seems to really relish her successes...she jumps up and down with glee when we cheer for her and will NOT let me rub off the tattoos she gets for going at daycare. Her arm is getting chockfull, leading me to have to explain to her teachers that I do in fact bathe my child. I <i>think</i> we may be at the beginning of the end, but I've been wrong before. So, we'll see.

No comments: