Tuesday, August 17, 2010
And so it begins
While she has always been a sensitive child (thank you Allman genetics), IA has clearly turned it up a notch over the last few weeks. The other night, during a mid-dinner meltdown, the hubby turned to me and said "It's started." I instantly knew what he meant...even though I hadn't conciously had that thought yet. Here we go...the "Terrible Twos" (who came up with that misnomer btw?).
"Shell shocked" is the term I'd use to describe the Allman parents when this first happened to us 2 years ago. We did not know where our sweet smiley boy had gone and I remember emailing my brother and good friend D, asking if this was the terrible 2s. To be fair, I remember that email going out more towards 18mos...so perhaps it was the timing that threw me more. Now? I feel like a pro. I know all the tricks this little girl has up her tantruming sleeve and I say, bring it IA!
Labels:
IA1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment