Thursday, May 20, 2010
My fix
Thank goodness for the Droid. A couple weeks ago the hubby and I happily bit the bullet and bid farewell to the Blackberry. We took advantage of a "buy one, get one free" offer and ended up with two Droids. My bitter hubby has to wait for his, since it's on backorder, and has been fidgeting with mine to get his fix. I've only downloaded free apps so far (i kinda haven't gotten over the mental hump of paying for one yet) and I love Shazaam. But what do I love the best? I love the Droid gallery which pulls in photos from all over the place (picasa, email downloads, etc) and elegantly displays them for me in an easy to use browsable format. I've already used it multiple times when I ache to see the Allmanettes during the day. It may not be the real thing, but its a heck of a good fix! Thanks Droid!
Labels:
None
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment