(so please forgive the sporadic posts, this blog many lean toward the "Random" in Spiffy and Random through the holidays or at least until things even out a bit)
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
O to the H to the I to the O
Ohio here we come! Our move is now official and there is so much to do before then I think my head might actually explode. My husband is already in Ohio and has started work, so I am in CT attempting to hold down my full time job, take care of two kids, get all move/mortgage/daycare logistics figured out, pack and nurse my daughter through ear surgery. Oh, yeah and let's not forget Thanksgiving. Aye gavolt. Am I excited? Not at the moment. But I will be once we are there and settled. Until then, I'm just trying to hold it all together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man that sounds so stressful. Moving down the block is awful this must be hell. I hope this goes quickly for you. Are you going to be working once you get out there?
Post a Comment